Make a payment | Pay by check | Pay by phone | Manage payment methods | Add automatic payments (auto-pay)
You can make or schedule payment online here
- Sign in to your account here
- Choose a loan you want to make a payment for
- Click on "Make a payment"
- Select your payment amount, payment date, and payment method. Click "Continue". If you don’t have a valid payment method on file, you first need to add one
- Review the payment details
- Click on "Make payment"
You can pay via check
Checks may take up to 10 business days to process. If you want a faster way to pay you can use a bank account (ACH).
To pay with a check:
- You must submit one check for one loan only. If you have multiple loans, please mail multiple checks
- You must include the following information on the check:
- Your name (if it's not on your check)
- Your loan ID
- Make the check payable to: Wisetack, Inc.
Mail the check to:
PO Box 122554
Dallas, TX 75312-2554
Via Courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Dallas Regional Lockbox
1501 North Plano Rd Ste 100
Richardson, TX 75081
If you forget to include the loan ID, and we can identify your account by the name on the check, your payment will go toward the oldest active loan. If your check is higher than the outstanding balance, your loan will be paid off and you’ll receive a reimbursement for the difference.
You can pay over the phone:
Call us: (888) 711-5854 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm ET)
Manage payment methods
You can pay loans with your bank account (ACH) or mail us a check.
To add a new payment method:
Sign in to your account here
If you have an active loan, click on "Loan options ⟶ Manage payment methods". You can also navigate to "Account settings"and scroll down to the "Manage payment methods"section
Click on "Add payment method"
For Bank Account (ACH) you can either manually enter your bank account information or you can click on "Autofill using bank login".If you manually entered the information we might ask you to verify your account:
We will make two small deposits in amounts of less than $1 each to the bank account. It might take 1-2 business days to appear in your bank account
- When you see the amounts in your bank account, please come back and enter the two amounts to verify your account details
Add automatic payments (auto-pay)
You can automate payments by linking your bank account while completing the loan application. Once logged in to your account, you can choose to set up automatic ACH (bank-based) payments. If you decide not to automate payments, you can also log in to pay manually or mail in a check each month. We do not accept credit cards as a form of payment.
- Sign in to your account here
- Choose a loan you want to turn on Autopay
- Click on "Enable Autopay" or "Loan options⟶Manage Autopay"
- Select frequency and a payment method. If your payment method is not listed, you need first to add it. See here how to add a new payment method
- Review the payment schedule and "Autopay Consent"
- Click on "Set Autopay"
- You will also receive an email with the Autopay details
Autopay won’t automatically debit an overdue amount. To pay that amount, please make or schedule a one-time payment for your loan.