Skip to main content


How to update my account if I filed for bankruptcy?

If you have filed a case with the bankruptcy court, we ask that you call us at 1 (888) 711-5854. Please provide the following information: 

  • Your full name
  • Your username or email address
  • Your mobile phone
  • Your attorney information (if you have one)
  • Court case number
  • Chapter filed (7, 11, or 13)
  • Date case was filed

You can also ask your attorney to email a copy of your bankruptcy petition to

Alternatively, you can mail a copy of your bankruptcy petition to:

Wisetack, Inc.
9450 SW Gemini Dr.
PMB 31984
Beaverton, OR 97008-7105


Click here for more details about payments